• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The single player FPSs of 2023

I need to finish Bolt Gun. I really liked it, just got busy with other stuff. I'm curious what are people's impressions of Fortune's Run? I liked the demo and the game has a really cool aesthetic that I really dig.

Senua

Gold Member
Guilty_AI Guilty_AI Did you play Robocop Rogue City? Shit is so fucking awesome. After I'm done I'm going to check out games from the list you compiled. System Shock is already bought and ready to go.

Guilty_AI

Guilty_AI Guilty_AI Did you play Robocop Rogue City? Shit is so fucking awesome. After I'm done I'm going to check out games from the list you compiled. System Shock is already bought and ready to go.
Its on my wishlist, alongside their Terminator game. There's just too much stuff to play.

GymWolf

The game is technically from 2022, but they ironed out the performances, added content and changed the skill trees.

Gunplay wise must be the best thing i played this year, robocop included, also great graphic and ost.

(also not single player but they are gonna put a single player mode sooner or later)

(around 18 dollars on cdkeys.com)

Last edited:
Top Bottom