• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the state of r/Eldenring ;D

Chiggs

I hope Elden Ring doesn't get released until 2023, just so you whiny manbabies will cry away all your tears. And you know what else--I hope George RR Martin is the reason it gets delayed, and it's due to him figuring out how to work in a repugnant sex scene with Patches and Bran.

Mr Hyde

I remember when Elden Ring premiered, Miyazaki gave some answers on the development of the game. It started right after the release of The Ringed City and it was A LOT of work to be done on the game. The trailer was just a small teaser to give hope for fans wanting something similar to Dark Souls, since Sekiro was such a huge departure from their established gameplay formula.

Neither From or Bandai has given any comments on the work relations for the pandemic, but it surely has affected the development. They haven't shared any details on whether or not they plan next gen-versions or if they have shifted over the development completely for the new systems, as that could be reasons for the silence.

I expect this game to not come out before 2022.

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

I hope Elden Ring doesn't get released until 2023, just so you whiny manbabies will cry away all your tears. And you know what else--I hope George RR Martin is the reason it gets delayed, and it's due to him figuring out how to work in a repugnant sex scene with Patches and Bran.

Martin finished his work on Elden Ring like a year ago. He only contributed the lore of the world which Miyazaki will use as a base to create the story of Elden Ring.

True question is if the game is going to be crossgen now. I´m thinking it is the reason why they haven´t done a proper reveal yet.

Chiggs

Martin finished his work on Elden Ring like a year ago. He only contributed the lore of the world which Miyazaki will use as a base to create the story of Elden Ring.

True question is if the game is going to be crossgen now. I´m thinking it is the reason why they haven´t done a proper reveal yet.

I kind of hope it's not, honestly. Next-gen please.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
One year? We SMT fans had to waitthree of those just to get another gameplayless trailer. :'l

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
One year? We SMT fans had to waitthree of those just to get another gameplayless trailer. :'l

Was gonna say something along the same lines.

I remember waiting 3 years for Metal Gear Solid 4 from announcement to release. May 2005 teaser to June 2008. Elden Ring was announced only 15 months ago...

GrayFoxPL

Wonder if they're trying to work on this and Dark Souls 4 or just dropped one for another. At least for the time.

e0n

Kind of embarrassing since from software has made like 5 30+ hour main titles in the last decade and even have an upcoming remaster.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
200.gif

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Their games have a ton of playability to them. I wait a couple months and I’m ready to go back. Currently on Bloodborne again after finishing it again last year. Bloodborne is 5 years old and still one of the best games we had this gen. Sekiro is over a year old. Elden Ring is my most anticipated next gen title or the one I’m looking forward to the most.

There’s not a lot of info, just a bunch of crazy rumors. I’m glad they aren’t leaked or hacked for info. It’s like holding onto a thread waiting for info. I was going to rewatch Brotherhood of the Wolf while I wait.

Top Bottom