• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

thoughts on Rerez?

thoughts on Rerez?

• Total voters

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I've been seeing these guys videos for a while now. The first one i think i recall watching was the Worst Ever Console 2 in 2015, which was a sequel to his previous video on some dollar store shovelware junk system. He stood out to me because of the really good production values and comedy.

since then he's continued on with this Worst Ever series, expanding out to games (under the Just Bad Games title) and different, more well known consoles. One of his most recent entries was on the Nokia N-Gage

Who else here watches him? Do you like his content or not?

winjer

I saw a couple of videos of him a few years ago and they were ok. But he seems to have become more and more click baity and cringy.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Never watched, never will.

I usually skip on channels that make "the worst X ever" or "cynical angry unhinged gamer" as their entire shtick or image. That shit got old well over a decade ago already and I'd rather watch something more thoughtful and entertaining than yet another retard getting angry at video games or being negative about everything.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Watched some videos and

Eh

People are caring too much about a guy that just points stuff on videogames. His not political. He just points events. Not a big deal in any scenario, for better or worse

Top Bottom