• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
krypt0nian said:
2 from the IGN CUBE board -

519.jpg

oh my god, this is insane
:lol :lol

Dracos

Put it this way. It's a win/win situation for Nin fans.

If it's true then win.
If it's false then Drinky will be self-banned for however long, which means it's that much safer to post pro-Nintendo threads without fear of the Drinky troll.

BarneyBP

I submitted a question.

Question: When can we expect Thursdayton?

I hope she says Thursday! That way it'll be confirmed!

Mr Gump

Banned
Dracos said:

If it's true then win.
If it's false then Drinky will be self-banned for however long, which means it's that much safer to post pro-Nintendo threads without fear of the Drinky troll.
No you dont understand.

Nothing will happen

AND

He will not be banned.

Thats about it really.

Amir0x

Banned
Dracos said:

If it's true then win.

you forgot a key part of that equation...

lexi

Banned
Dracos said:

If it's true then win.

No.

Razoric

Banned
Dracos said:

If it's true then win.

You forgot C:
A tiny, forgettable Nintendo announcement that Drinky has hyped to epic proportions to lead to Nintendo's final demise.

New Nintendo DS colors for the U.S.!

Gamedude

so how long until the nintendo presentation? can we see it somewhere live?

(what's the time at L.A right now? I'm living in Europe.. I read the presentation is about to start on 10a.m)

XeMinus

oh-my-god...
what-the-f***...
and yes my friend... barbeque too if you want...

Reggie is dancing the THURSDAYTONGA!!
Now I can see all the pieces fitting as in a cosmic puzzle...
Peace.

reggiedance2.gif

aparisi2274

Can someone give me a brief explanation on why we are all foaming at the mouth and have created a 27pg thread? I am not going to go back and look. All I know is someone started this thread and said Thursday.

My friends at Gamespot and 1up know nothing about a big announcement.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
GAF has truely had some memorable threads... but usually they are about something... I nominate this thread as the best largest thread... about nothing... kudos all around.

acoustix

DarienA said:
GAF has truely had some memorable threads... but usually they are about something... I nominate this thread as the best largest thread... about nothing... kudos all around.

Werd. Someone photoshop a Sienfeld dvd STAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom