• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thymesia coming December 7th 2021

Bartski

Gold Member

Thymesia is a gruelling action-RPG with fast-paced combat and an intricate plague weapon system. In a kingdom where death spreads, play as a mysterious character known by the code name "Corvus". Prey upon your enemies, wield the power of disease and find the truth in your own memories.

STEAM exclusive on release. No info on console versions as of now.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
There’s plagiarism and then there’s this. Ripping off From Software at the highest levels.
True, which might not be the easiest feat looking at plenty rather shitty attempts of recent. This one, on the other hand, looks pretty great, Bloodborne vibes with parry mechanics straight out of Sekiro.
I'm in. I hope it runs ok on my PS4Pro grade PC, but maybe we'll get a console announcement by December so it could wait.

Bartski

Gold Member
xdjkkG0.jpg

GymWolf

Looks decent.

Not sure about releasing this game on halo infinite release day...

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Good delay, too many games to play right now. Feb 25th would be worse than Halo day though lol. Since it's the same genre pretty much.

Last edited:
Finally a release date. Wish it was sooner. It's the game I'm looking forward to the most. Combat looks on par with Sekiro.

GymWolf

I'm gonna try the demo tonight.

Can mods change the titoe with the correct release date? (9 august)

Kssio_Aug

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

I wonder if one of these Souls ripoff will ever surpass the original's gameplay. It's disappointing that all of them looks so damn unoriginal and at the same time never get the gameplay right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom