• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT 3 Mutant Nightmare DS

SantaC

Gold Member
5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Whoa, that looks fricken sweet. Seems like the first Turltes game that I'll be buyin in years.

You know, it would've been really cool if they used the Turtles in Time engine for the GBA TMNT games instead of a typical 2D sidescroller.

bummyhead

Am I insane? I mean, do I really read countless lamerz in Metroid and Mario Kart threads going "PS1 grpahics, yay!" and "looks like shit." and then I read this thread which includes some screenshots that appear to be GBA shovelware quality, and the response is overwhelmingly positive?

What gives?

VerTiGo

Banned
miyuru said:
I wish the DS would have better 2D than GBA quality 2D :p It's all good though!

It has the potential to pump out impressive 2D visuals... it's just that most developer's suck ass.

I'd rather have a Turtles in Time port. Actually, that would kick so much ass. Especially, with wireless co-op!!!

Quartet

not only shovelware look, it more look as a bad linux SDL game with suspect color pallet and inconsistent and bad taste art.

bummyhead

miyuru said:
I wish the DS would have better 2D than GBA quality 2D :p It's all good though!
Well Castlevnaia kicks the ass of SotN, so I think that ahbe it can have better 3d than GBA, and developers are ust too fucking lazy. Yeah. maybe thats it.

Top Bottom