• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants coming to consoles on 4.23.24

Draugoth

Gold Member

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Wrath of the Mutants, the 2017 arcade game by Raw Thrills based on the 2012 Nickelodeon TV series, is coming to all home consoles and PC on April 23. Developed by Cradle Games and Raw Thrills, it includes the voice actors from the show (Seth Green, Sean Astin, Rob Paulsen, Greg Cipes) reprising their roles as well as four-player local co-op.

Last edited:

Quasicat

This is a really fun arcade based on the 2012 TMNT characters. I love playing this game and am so excited to get this on every console and Steam.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Reminds me of that shite TMNT Turtles in Time Re Shelled by Ubisoft or whatever the fuck it was

The Turtle design looks god awful

Just get Shredders Revenge and The Cowabunga Collection

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Wtf is this shit graphics ??

Why there release a proper TMNT like Shadows revenge and everyone is happy and then release this abomination?

Like, whoa re these fans that like this art style ?

Quasicat

It’s based in the 2012 CG series, which was really good. There was even an episode where they met the 1987 Fred Wolf Turtles and the original actors came back.
I love playing this game at the local arcade when I take my kids…the only thing that hurts is the dollar per life. This is totally going to worth the pick up for me!

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
It’s based in the 2012 CG series, which was really good. There was even an episode where they met the 1987 Fred Wolf Turtles and the original actors came back.

It mightve been really good, but I think the design stinks. I hope the Fred Wolf Turtles were equally disgusted.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
There was something similar at a pizza buffet I went to years ago. The art style throws me off completely. I grew up with Turtles in Time’s arcade cabinet. Which had some really good art to it. This just makes me sad. The new Turtles stuff looks like some kid’s rough draft from art class. Not bad, but nothing special.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
What shit is this....

LpVytaq.png

TheMan

I’ve played this with my son and it’s just alright. Really don’t like this art style for the characters

It’s based on the 2012 series.
OIP.eDBLZgK4VvIXV-cqJLPv4QHaJy

Jayzus, I get that visual aesthetic is a very subjective thing, but this is just awful in every possible way.
The fact that this design passed through multiple people that had to sign off on it is mind blowing to me.

Quasicat

I have been hoping that Raw Thrills would start getting their stuff out on consoles after they released Cruis’n Blast. I was hoping for this one and H2OverDrive, which I have played at my local Buffalo Wild Wings.

Top Bottom