• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To which streaming services are you subscribed? And are you thinking of canceling any of your subscriptions?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
None. TV is free, I don't need to pay for it.

Shai-Tan

Banned
Well, in Canada, there isnt much. Netflix good enough for me. Amazon Prime is crap, Crave, to get better content you have to pay double for HBO at 20$ a month, there is Apple and Disney but got no interest, not enough content so it worth a monthly sub. I will probably get a month of Disney when Mandalorian season 2 is coming out, this tv show was amazing, finally something that felt Star Wars.

The Expanse and The Marvelous Ms Maisel on Amazon are pretty good. If you get a (working) VPN you can also watch content that's only licensed in other countries. I'm currently watching The Americans off US Amazon.

Crave is pretty bad though as an app on tablet or tv. It makes me want to pirate content I already pay for.

Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Thinking about cancelling Netflix.

I spend most of my time on youtube, watching Joe Rogan, cooking, bartending or spaceX and physics stuff though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom