• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Brady Extends His Contract With the Bucs

ManaByte

Gold Member

TAMPA, Fla. -- Quarterback Tom Brady has signed a contract extension with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team announced Friday.

While the Bucs did not reveal any details, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that it is a four-year contract extension that voids to a one-year extension. The deal ties Brady to Tampa through the 2022 season, sources said.

To the haters:
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

DESTROYA

Everyone doubted Tom and he was such a welcomed personality in the locker room the NFL better watch out this is a GOAT.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon
Is this the first time they allowed Brady in a locker room ?
He’s not taking anybody by surprise and hasn’t for years after 10 SB appearances.

WTF I’m I commenting on a bots quotes for anyway.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I remember those super bowl threads of back then on GAF when Brady would make cry the Resetera bunch that had taken OT hostage. Delicious moments always to read the tears and excuses.

Last edited:

manfestival

I say whatever I want pretty much, I don’t give a fuck about Tampa or the NFL I just think it’s funny. But by all means get all serious like you can really tell me shit dude 😂
Lol calm down there. It really isn't that serious especially if you actually thought someone on the internet was actually trying to control how you speak. This isn't twitter guy. Lol thanks for the laugh though.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Lol calm down there. It really isn't that serious especially if you actually thought someone on the internet was actually trying to control how you speak. This isn't twitter guy. Lol thanks for the laugh though.

Its not serious, but you also were pretty vehement, no, you will not say this. There was no sense of mirth in that statement on my end. Naturally I clown people that do that, but by all means be magnanimous about it now 👍

manfestival

Its not serious, but you also were pretty vehement, no, you will not say this. There was no sense of mirth in that statement on my end. Naturally I clown people that do that, but by all means be magnanimous about it now 👍
The fact that you are doubling down really shows that you should lighten up. This is where the disconnect of the internet really shows itself if you really think I was distraught over you or anyone actually saying this. We real Bucs(if you lived in Tampa you would truly understand this) fans are super excited and happy about all of this.

Banned
Tampa wins a SB with Brady, Patriots don’t even make the playoffs and signs a scrub at QB again when he’s dogshit.

This proves Brady>Belichick

Glad to see all that loving shit about Bill is out the window now. He ain’t no genius.

You're right, it's 7ompa Bay

Tom Brady Reaction GIF by New England Patriots
Don't be disrespectful to the Buccaneers, they were already a talented team before TB12 arrived. Only problem was Jamais was throwing the ball and they needed a better signal caller. Brady has had to carry some garbage rosters to the Super Bowl but this isn't one of them, it's Tampa Bay pure and simple.

bucyou

in other news, patriots spend $143mil+ on opening day of the free agency tampering period :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom