• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawks 1+2 Remastered releases 09/04/20

RPS37

I’m finna pre order just for the demo. What’s the size?
Edit: I haven’t gotten answer yet but I’m torn. Avengers beta is 27.5GB
My pipes.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Glad to see how many of the mechanics from the subsequent games were added here, but not including the spacewalk move is a big bummer. This still looks incredibly sick and I can't wait to tear up these levels I haven't played in like 20 years lol

RPS37

It's ridiculous that I'm this stupidly excited for a damn demo, but I have so much nostalgia for the one I originally got with a Big New Yorker from Pizza Hut as a kid 🤤
I played THE LIVING SHIT out of the Dreamcast demo back in the day.
Then the actual game me try to learn how to skate.

well fuck me, the demo is out today?

thought it was the 27th ...
August 14 8am PST

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
when did they push up the demo release?

i'm almost certain it was originally the 27th ...

oh well, |ot| will be finished before september 4th

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
So if I preordered on PC i get... nothing? T_T_

Actually just checked, and it does mention PC:

Unlocking the Warehouse demo and playing the game early is as simple as pre-ordering the game online. "Those who digitally pre-order Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 on PlayStation, Xbox or PC will receive access to the Warehouse Demo ahead of the game's official launch," Activision explains

Zimmy68

I know a dumb question... but reverts? It will be hard to unlearn that.
But I went through every single challenge on Tony Hawk 2x (still my favorite version) on the OG Xbox so I guess I can unlearn again.

Tesseract

Banned
yeah the demo will be out on the pc epic store today

was originally the 27th, p. cool that they bumped it

cannot wait

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Anxiously waiting for EGS to update with it, haha. I had a good feeling it was worth a purchase. All the praise made me preorder, and well, so I could get the demo, haha.

Tesseract

Banned
massive hype, i'm genuinely excited for this

the shadow war has beaten me down for so long, i've forgotten what joy feels like

Stuart360

Man that comparison vid. I saw some vids of this a while ago and didnt think it looked that hot, but when you see it against the orig game, its like night and day lol.
Also do you think they are doing this so they keep the license?, like with what happened with Pro Skater 5?.
And i dont mesan that as a negative, i'm looking forward to this myself. I just wondered.

Last edited:

Arkam

This opening movie kinda killed my vibe..... who the hell are all these new skaters? I dont want them

diffusionx

Gold Member
Do you think thps 3-4 would be next to be remade,or would the lvs be done via dlc?

I don't like this idea of making multiple remakes - I say you get one shot at this to build up hype, then either put it as DLC or just make a new game.

I want to play this but Epic store, nope.

Top Bottom