• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TriggerHeart EXELICA coming to PC in April (Currently available for Switch in Japan)

Source - Gematsu

Cosmo Machia will release shoot ’em up game TriggerHeart EXELICA for PC via Steam in April, according to its newly opened store page.

First released in Japanese arcades in May 2006, TriggerHeart EXELICA was recently re-released for Switch on December 14, 2023 in Japan, and is coming west in 2024.

The PC version will be available worldwide on day one with Japanese audio, and English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean text.

ABOUT THIS GAME​

``Trigger Heart Exelica'', a masterpiece shooting game about a mecha girl that was released as an arcade game in 2006 and was well received, has finally been reprinted on PC! !
This time, in addition to arcade mode and story mode, arrangement mode and training mode have also been added. Of course, vertical screen mode and internet ranking mode are also implemented. Also includes a sound change function that adds arranged sound sources. This is a compilation of specifications that will satisfy shooting game fans.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
It's a cool game. I'll stick to my Dreamcast copy, but it's definitely worth a look for those who are really into the genre. It's not an all-time great, but it is a lot of fun.

Pejo

Damn that's a throwback. Looks like they didn't update any assets, for better or for worse. Still, some new modes to play around with.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
DAY ONE! I need some new Seimitsu buttons/sticks first tho. Time to sell some stuff!

There's also a physical release for the Switch which is being handled by Red Art Games.

iHSB846.png

Top Bottom