• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triggerheart Exelica (360 BC title) has been delisted from the Xbox Store

Info via https://delistedgames.com/triggerheart-exelica/

Triggerheart Exelica was delisted from the Xbox Store on August 31, 2023. On January 27th, 2023, developer Cosmo Machia acquired the IP rights to the game. On July 5th, Cosmo Machia would launch a crowdfunding campaign for a future Nintendo Switch release, which is currently slated for release later in 2023. These factors likely led to the end of publishing terms between them and Microsoft Studios, the publisher of the Xbox 360 version.

Montauk

Well, this is their strategy isn’t it? Slowly delist so people don’t notice that the catalogue is shrinking.

Eventually it’ll be gone, presumably.

Last edited:
Grabbed a One X a few weeks back (£60 seemed a bargain) and added this to my wishlist. Should have picked it up really as I noticed the other day the price had changed to the dreaded 'View Game' on the store listing. Bought the X360 EDF duo & Onechanbara in the recent sale, its probably best to pick up these niche releases as there's more delisted BC games than I expected and you don't always get notified when its going to happen.

feynoob

Banned
Well, this is their strategy isn’t it? Slowly delist so people don’t notice that the catalogue is shrinking.

Eventually it’ll be gone, presumably.
Not, this is the owner of the ip.
MS/Sony/Nintendo can't do anything if the owner doesn't want their games on these programs.

It's why license/,code ownership is a touchy subject. And why we can't have good backwards programs.

Top Bottom