• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

L Thammy

For a good portion of America, Donald Trump is everything they've ever wanted. The gluttony, the vulgarity, the arrogance, the white supremacy, the stupidity, they relate to all of it. For better or worse, Trump is America personified.

and with his diet, he can also die from obesity-related medical problems

devilhawk

I do absolutely believe Trump that CEO's are contacting the admin privately. Say one thing publicly for PR, say another privately altogether.

That was taken pretty early. Here's a later one.

DH4ONHHXUAAGMsa

Yea I saw this, the crowd grew while Carson was speaking.

Boke1879

If the media has any fucking sens they will dissect and trash whatever the fuck this is.

Get ready for the tweets tomorrow morning.

Brinbe

lmao even though his shit isn't made here and would only move back if his employees made shit wages? MAGA

This fucking idiot

Dyle

I just remembered that Trump is lucky to be able to see the teleprompter, dude nearly blinded himself yesterday.

WedgeX

Banned
Well, he's certainly trying real hard to get his base to stop thinking about having a conversation on race relations in the United States.

Dyle

Nice choice of words saying we defeated communism, not we defeated Nazi Germany

No way he's using a TelePrompTer. I just won't believe it.

It's where he's looking off to the right all the time. You can totally tell when he veers off it and when he comes back

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
"He said something about God! LOCK HER U-I MEAN WHOOOOOOUSAUSAUSA"

How the hell did we get here...

I predict a lot of "well we never actually discussed these things and the president really meant this" damage control over the next few hours.

Honestly I think Trump's just pissed the terror attack ruined his vacation more than anything so he needed the ego boost.

Makki

Why is Trump talking like he's still trying to win the presidency with empty promises and no plans... people just love hearing bullshit for as long as he's in office?

Sianos

Little? More like nothing.
well to be fair he did say he'd pardon a specific virulent racist who abused his position of power, so i guess that's technically new?

man remember when republicans said we have to listen to them, "the other side"? well i keep doing it and it's been utter shit

joe2187

Banned
That feeling when you want to punch a hole through your monitor but you cant afford a new one.

OH GOD THEY FUCKING PLAYED THE FUCKING SONG!

Top Bottom