• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

cdyhybrid

^That retweet is not pathetic at all...

And:
cUsny7k.png

XZ09i6j.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900699520304066561
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900701990312972289
#their

Beartruck

your daily morning recap.

5qXi1Cl.png
All he knows how to do is strong-arm. It still hasn't occurred to him to try to push legislation that 8 democrats can get behind or at least legislation that they won't want to filibuster. That would involve compromise though, which I imagine Trump views as a failure and not, you know, the status quo for politics.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Trump: "Few bills will pass because of the Dems!"
Also Trump: "We have passed the most bills than any other administration."

Trump: "Few bills will pass because of the Dems!"
Also Trump: "We have passed the most bills than any other administration."

''ISIS' has been 'done', apparently.

Curious, he never deployed his Surefire 30-Day Plan For Eradicating Unwanted Lunatic Groups. Maybe he did in secret? We know he's modest, after all. Given that thousands of non-Americans are fighting them right now, he's also got them To Pay For It too! What a guy.

I know I shouldn't be irritated by a perennial liar, but holy christ am I irritated. This narrative of 'woe is me, nobody understands my accomplishments' is so utterly transparent and self-serving. His own statements are internally contradictory. Again, NO NEED for ANY other input to see how much of a fuckhead he is.

Also, let's not forget that unprecedented moment that was picking a new SC judge. Good lord, what times we live in.

RPGCrazied

Man, he's so fucking proud about appointing a supreme court judge. Wasn't that something that was inevitable to happen?

Not to mention that was the only thing he has done that requires congress to vote. Lets not forget though they broke the rules to shove him through. He needed 60 votes, they changed it to 50.

GOP don't play by the rules.

Swass

Man, he's so fucking proud about appointing a supreme court judge. Wasn't that something that was inevitable to happen?

Should be unless your party isn't in control of the senate, then they will obstruct and steal the pick.. which adds to the comedy of him bragging about it, shouldn't have even been his to begin with.

iammeiam

Should have been inevitable for Obama to appoint it too, instead he was held hostage by the Senate.

Ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly why Trump likes to brag about it so much. He managed to do something Obama failed at. TAKE THAT OBUMMER.

The actual reality of what happened doesn't make it seem like Trump did anything, but there's no way Trump isn't going to constantly brag forever about getting an SC seat filled when he knows Obama couldn't.

Keasar

He seriously threaten to shut down the government if he doesn't get to build his wall?

That is a fucking weird threat to say to Mexico. :p
"You pay for this wall I am gonna build between us or I will shotgun blast myself in the leg!"
"Qué?"

Top Bottom