• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Ekai

But this is facts, the now republican party before the name change is the party under Lincoln who fought against slavery and the Democrats were the evil cunts...

Democrats fought against almost every civil rights movement, some say they founded the KKK...
Today's Democrats looks like they the good guys, but they have been some evil fuckers through out history,,

That really doesn't change the fact that the parties out right switched. Those Democrats became the modern day Repubs and the Repubs of the past became the modern day Democrats. But good job denying history to protect the worst most subhuman motherfuckers in this country.

in other news.

S4xg5eU.png

CQqh2Xy.png

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
But this is facts, the now republican party before the name change is the party under Lincoln who fought against slavery and the Democrats were the evil cunts...

Democrats fought against almost every civil rights movement, some say they founded the KKK...
Today's Democrats looks like they the good guys, but they have been some evil fuckers through out history,,

Yeah and? People bring this shit up like nothing has changed at all in the last hundred or two hundred years.

Trump validates their own victimhood, whinging and blame-shifting mentality. These people have been drunk their entire lives on blaming everyone else in order to live in a fantasy world of guns, religion, and cartoonish patriotism.

So they blame black people, brown people, foreign people, uppity women who don't know their place, and "snobbish" elites who are unamerican because they have a college education and live in coastal cities. Trump's incessant whining and choice of words is exactly the way that his supporters sit around bitching about the world every day.

Hmmm this very much describes a few people in my life that support him. You hit the nail on the head so accurately it's scary.

And then the 60s happened and dems embraced the civil rights movement while Nixon invented the southern strategy. Bringing up political opinions that are over a century out-of date as some kind of cheap "gotcha" moment doesn't really do anything to respond to the past 50+ years of politics.

Could be worse, I suppose. He spends all day fucking about on the internet instead after actually making any real progress on his agenda.

u crazy?

He's done MORE than any other President EVER
fixing everything
duhhh!

fake news

8 months in office and half of it on the golf course, what a pro.

RPGCrazied

He just deleted the James Clapper tweet and issued it again for spelling errors. The President of the United States can't spell simple words. Literally is a 3rd grader.

cameron

He just deleted the James Clapper tweet and issued it again for spelling errors. The President of the United States can't spell simple words. Literally is a 3rd grader.

And he's surrounded by imbeciles. Even his lawyers, press secretary, and comm director release statements filled with typos, egregious spelling mistakes, and craptacular grammar.

atomsk

Party Pooper
How did you meet him?

Working on some youtube stuff with a longtime friend of mine.

Every time I met the dude he'd talk about "how famous we were" from doing these videos that would get 300K views or whatever. Completely up his own ass despite having to constantly reshoot things cause he fucked something up

After he got thrown off the show, he got deep into this politics rabbithole.

mieumieu

And then the 60s happened and dems embraced the civil rights movement while Nixon invented the southern strategy. Bringing up political opinions that are over a century out-of date as some kind of cheap "gotcha" moment doesn't really do anything to respond to the past 50+ years of politics.

I can't believe I'll see the Dinesh brand of intellectual dishonesty and willful ignorance displayed here (I mean what you have quoted).

This whole argument is best avoided by talking in terms of conservatives and progressives instead of Republicans and Democrats.

Yes, the old Democratic party used to be evil and the current Republican party is evil now, but that's because both groups were filled with conservatives. Conservatives supported slavery, conservatives founded the KKK, and conservatives fought against the civil rights movement.

Top Bottom