• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump clashed with multiple GOP senators over Russia

UberTag

I'd rather they didn't rush and build a strong enough case so that it sticks to Trump and every one of his shit-suckling lackeys.

Lock.
Him.
Up.
Worst case scenario is that they wait so long that removing Trump from a presidency that he has lame-ducked himself into irrelevance is nothing more than a hollow gesture at best... AND then they fail to make him personally accountable by punishing him in a way that impacts his way of life (i.e. jail time, asset seizure, anything that restricts Man Baby's ability to buy himself out of any consequence or do the things he likes - namely golf, tweet, watching TV, whine and seek out praise/attention).

I'm starting to think Republicans will eventually impeach, I think they're just hoping to last through midterms. Impeaching Trump would be devastating down ballot, but Trump's recent outbursts might force their hand.

Derwind

"He was clearly frustrated," one person said of Trump’s call with Corker earlier this month. The bill cleared Congress overwhelmingly last month and Trump grudgingly signed it on Aug. 2.

I'm pretty pleased that something that caused Trump great pain & humiliation was done on my birthday.

Top Bottom