• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Crayolan

YtgYv9g.png

Kappa

Toxi

Banned
Every single time a Dark Souls stream reaches the Kappa Demon, a kitten dies.

Also, we've probably leveled up enough to beat the Elite 4, but I can understand why people want Mighty Doge to learn Shadow Ball.

Oh nice, I just realized that the chat filter allows me to turn off emotes. MUCH better. Now if we could only try to get something done.

I've been popping in and out since Tuesday. What's the (short-term) goal for the stream now?

Train Iceberg and Alpha Doge to 40-50

Get Iceberg Petal Dance (Done)
Get Alpha Doge Shadow Ball (done), avoid Taunt (level 42), and when the time comes, teach him Crunch but dont replace SB (level 47)

We could put them together in the daycare holding that item to get babby azurrill!!!

They're both female

We've in general had near all female teams all of this run, except near the beginning where it was more balanced.

Alpha Doge is in a harem of women who are all stronger than him

Not gonna lie, M4 with Rest could probably take out the E4 herself, since she's basically an HP tank. Rest would just restore her. Sure, she'll get attacked twice while sleeping. But it's not like anything to do real damage to her in that time outside of 2 consistent Critical Hits from something like Giga Drain.

Not gonna lie, M4 with Rest could probably take out the E4 herself, since she's basically an HP tank. Rest would just restore her. Sure, she'll get attacked twice while sleeping. But it's not like anything to do real damage to her in that time outside of 2 consistent Critical Hits from something like Giga Drain.

Unless we got another grudge on Rollout/Rest

Zero3K

We're stuck in Lilycove. I'm not sure we'll be able to beat the Elite Four in time.

EDIT: And now we're in Victory Road once again. So, I'm now sure that we will beat the game before time is up.

Kensuke

We're back fighting Shiftry and most of the team is dead already and I don't even want to know why

We went in without healing. No worries.

Edit: Here we go. First run with a fully healed team.

Edit2: Ugh, tons of downbots making us switch Pokemon constantly. This run was ruined. Bots are the TPP's biggest flaw.

Wow we have the worst luck ever. If we use the right attack we miss. When we don't miss we hit ourselves in confusion. When we don't hit ourselves in confusion we're paralyzed/getting sapped by leech seed. :/

This could be it

How many hp electrics do we still have?

EDIT: Crap, Cruelthulu is frozen

EDIT2: 2 minutes till democracy though. This could indeed be it

Top Bottom