• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Tookay

3541Q3j.jpg

Toxi

Banned
Can we at least agree that Milotic is the most evil thing this run has had to face so far?

We would have won if we hadn't missed that one Rollout. Use Hidden Power on Gyarados, then Surf on Whiscash.

Shinypogs

I'm going to lose faith in the chat if they manage to not finish before time runs out. although two of our pokemon leveled that run which helps.

Can we at least agree that Milotic is the most evil thing this run has had to face so far?

We would have won if we hadn't missed that one Rollout. Use Hidden Power on Gyarados, then Surf on Whiscash.

I would say Shiftry is better at killing dreams earlier on, and does it much more.

Milotic seems worse because that was our best run
Btw, I would say our team is better than Red's at this point

Kensuke

I don't know, I hate Shiftry way more.

I've been checking in and out every once in a while. I gotta say: 76 attempts and going is insane, though I'm not surprised, Emerald E4 is one of the hardest ones out there, only second to Plat in my book.

Crayolan

So we now know Tentacruel can't finish off Wallace until maybe the mid 80s, which is a problem. I guess our only hope is just a high HP M4 that can rollout solo his team.

Top Bottom