• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch streamer Alinity (yes, that one) called out by PETA for yeeting her cat behind her head mid stream.

"Can we copystrike Pewdiepie?" streamer Alinity, is in the hot seat again after yeeting her cat over head while playing Apex Legends. A previous video clip of her chugging a 1.5 liter bottle of Absolut then having the cat lick it off her mouth with the cat retching afterward has also gained attention.

What a trashy ass bitch. Nothing will probably happen tho.

buizel

Banned
Seems to be a running thing of girls harming their animals on twitch, feel like I've read 3 reports this year.

PETA aren't exactly ones to be commentating on others when they themselves are widely known for inhumane and cruel treatment of animals.

Titty streamers are the worst.

This picture perfectly sums up their purpose on the internet:

nwqVNeS.png

Daylife

Banned
That bitch has been getting away with shit for years. That cunt needs to go back to that shit hole of a country, deport her ass. She committed fraud to get to Canada.

-MD-

It'd be one thing if she tossed the cat on a bed or something but she just whips it over her head. Idiot.

daveonezero

Banned
The dog kick was worse. Then alcohol was blown out of proportion. The twitter thread on It doesn't understand quantities of a teaspoon or a few drops. The cat throw was harmless.

Twitch is just a vile place in general.

Peta is a vile organization that kills animals.

Last edited:

Petrae

This streamer is getting exactly what she wants: more exposure. Questionable treatment of her pets aside, the continuous crusades of the allegedly moral to deplatform and/or punish those who allegedly continue here.

If you don’t support a streamer’s (or other content creator’s) actions, don’t watch. Unsubscribe and/or unfollow. It’s not on you, or a posse of you, to determine whether said person should maintain the right to keep streaming or creating.

I find her actions to be poor, but I never watched her streams before... so it has nothing to do with me. I’m not going to petition Twitch to do shit about it. It’s none of my business.

Gargus

Banned
Classy individual, right there. Christ. Every time I see stupid shit like this I'm reminded why I give zero fucks about not being into or up to speed on social media or streaming networks. Filled with lowlife carnival barking trailer trash.

Hey now. She is a strong, independent, wonderful woman who has proven women are capable in being their individual person in a man dominated world.....fuck it she is just some dumbass trying to get attention because she is young, cute, and doing dumbass stuff online thinking it will get her attention.

I dont watch any streaming personalities at all because they all get on my nerves to varying degrees and very seldom have any kind of insight or information I find useful. But ones like her I find particularly annoying.

Oh and the poor cat.

Oh and fuck peta.

And fuck her.

eot

Banned
The dog kick was worse. Then alcohol was blown out of proportion. The twitter thread on It doesn't understand quantities of a teaspoon or a few drops. The cat throw was harmless.
Dog kick?

Anyway, I'm a cat person and I wouldn't throw my cat, I would get pissed off if someone threw my cat like that, but at the same time it's pretty harmless, she wasn't throwing it into a wall, it's gonna land on the ground and be fine. They're good at landing from falls.

Edit

Got put on blast because I said I think she’s physically attractive. Lesson learned. Won’t make that mistake again.

Twitch is just a vile place in general.

Peta is a vile organization that kills animals.

She kicked a dog?

Last edited:

Pantz

Maybe try telling her why these things crossed the line just a bit and hopefully she has already learned her lesson. No witch hunt needed.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Heaven forbid different have different opinions! The horror! Sorry my standards for physical attractiveness don’t match yours, oh holy one.

Wow you got the insta like from DE. I’m out.

The like was for the trash human comment.

IDGAF how she looks. If I want to smash hot ass, I go downtown since I’m blessed to live in a place where women are gorgeous and get cycled (colleges) all year round.

Last edited:

Neofire

🤣😂 So you all are going to ignore the fact that shes mouth to mouth with an animal.

The throw, the dumb woman should have known better then to do.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I, for one, am shocked. A notable Twitch streamer is actually kind of a piece of shit? Who would've thunk it?

Honestly, I wonder if we'll look back in 10 or 20 years and just wonder "how did it come to this?" It's such a bizarre culture of nerdy troglodytes rallying behind garbage women who happen to play videogames.

Top Bottom