• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Lineup - Rayman to be Wii launch title, first pic

Red Steel™: The only original first-person game built from the ground up and exclusively for the Revolution™ launch. Red Steel takes full advantage of Nintendo’s innovative controller and provides the unique experience of combined gunplay and swordplay.

Sounds like Ubi won't have another exclusive FPS for the Revolution. The Free Radical game is probably a 360 game. Unless Ubisoft just ports it to the Revolution...

I'd like to critique the graphics on display in that Wii screenshot, but the rabbits! THE RABBITS! They stare into my soul!

Salmon

wiikid4dd.jpg
Is this a girl or a guy?

Xristot

PhoenixDark said:
Sounds like Ubi won't have another exclusive FPS for the Revolution. The Free Radical game is probably a 360 game. Unless Ubisoft just ports it to the Revolution...

didn't gaybrush hint that there WAS a free radical game for Wii? I guess we'll see in 6 days.

also....Rayman sounds ok. I wanna hear/see more though.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Jesus, why've they used a picture of such retarded looking kids playing it?

Aside from that, it actually sounds pretty good.

lancubap

Xrenity said:
What the hell :lol

Seriously.

Con someone explain me what is the problem ? No, it is not a Joke. I haven't never played with a Rayman and I don't know what is so strange in this picture (not the supid kids, the screenshot).

Batongen

Banned
:lol at the rayman pic. It's nice to see that the game announcements is starting to trickle in for Wii (ugh, I'm still not used to it). Only 6 more days to E3 :D

Xristot

Don't you guys get it? It's about EVERYONE playing. The Jocks and Punks. The moms and the stoners. The grandpas and girls. Embrace the Wii. :D

on a serious note, rayman in a free roaming world sounds pretty awesome.

lancubap said:
Con someone explain me what is the problem ? No, it is not a Joke. I haven't never played with a Rayman and I don't know what is so strange in this picture (not the supid kids, the screenshot).

It hard to judge from screenshots, but that picture scares me into thinking it's turning into some kind of pop-culture comedy game (ooooo, look at the afro, funny). Not that Rayman is serious business but stupid outfits like that are not a good sign early on to me.

EDIT:
* Dress to Impress – Customize and disguise Rayman. Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop to infiltrate the bunnies and foil their devious plans.

Ugh....

Jim

Just a little clarification regarding the screen. That's exactly how Ubi distributed the shot, along with the caption. It doesn't actually say, specifically, that the screenshot in the montage is from the Wii. So who the hell knows :)

Were those pics from the Revolution version?

Also, I wonder if the Rev version is being built from the ground up by Ancel, or if it's a port. I'm thinking it's not a port, considering his praise of the controller.

gimmmick

Jim said:
Rayman RR is announced as a Wii launch title... and they provided this pic:

1.jpg

I kid you not... and this caption to go with it:

Official announcement, HERE.

:lol

Who will be the first to photo shop this pic?

Top Bottom