• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Montreal thanks community for overhelming positiv response for Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown

Draugoth

Gold Member

GEiuU8TXwAAgXVC

Neilg

It's too good for an ubisoft game. Hopefully it will lead to a paradigm shift in the company (I doubt it though).
Ubisofts smaller internal titles have a pretty good track record.
My personal theory is if a director can convince the higher ups at ubi to give only 50 people for a couple years, they just leave them alone to get on with it. When the stakes are higher they get too many cooks in the kitchen.

Laptop1991

S
You are in luck. The game is one of the best you will play in years, and you can buy it on disc to keep forever. It has no online requirement.
Sounds good, i'm a PC gamer, does that apply to me and is it the only game Ubisoft sells like that.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Game was surprisingly solid. I enjoyed it a LOT more than I thought I would. Shame all their games can't be of the same quality.

Majormaxxx

I am def getting the game. Happy for the team! Happy for the OG creator Jordan Mechner. These games have brought countless hours of joy since I found Prince 1 in 1993.

Loved Sands of Time, Loved the 2008 and 2010 titles.

Esppiral

The game looks like trash, but if the people behind are the ones responsible for the latest Rayman games It should be great.

Zuzu

I’d like these guys to get the Tomb Raider licence and make a lara croft side scrolling metroidvania.

It’s weird to see the hate in here. Yeah okay, Ubisoft? But this isn’t a bad game by them, it’s a genuinely great one, by a great team, in a classic franchise that’s been resurrected with care and love.

Last edited:
Top Bottom