• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
EraldoCoil said:
Im done, man.

Enjoy the sport.

254zvcz.jpg

sorry, couldnt resist...

CaptYamato said:
So did you quit your job?
Na, still teaching. They been good to me so I figure I just help out with teaching class twice a week. Especially with all of the people who are currently out at the gym.

Haven't trained in like 3 months though.

My heart just isn't into it anymore.

Edit: capt. Don't say anything on FB.

EraldoCoil said:
My heart just isn't into it anymore.

Edit: capt. Don't say anything on FB.
I understand that. Feel no reason to go back either. I blame Victor and Rory, after they left it stopped being fun. Lol

So I am calling the big WTF moment tonight. Penn is going to get tapped in the second.

tass0

Banned
parrotbeak said:
Does anyone think Mark Hunt has any chance beyond landing a perfect punch very early? Why are they even putting him up against a wrestler. This is just going to be sad. They should just let him and Crocop fight again. That would be sad also but at least it'll be more competitive.

Nah, Mark Hunt has nothing but a punchers chance, tbh.

He looks to me like he doesn't give a shit anymore and is just fighting for a paycheck.

He hasn't won a fight in ages (kickboxing or MMA).

It's sad, because if he actually tried, he'd be a beast.

I remember when he just entered MMA and he beat two of PRIDE's top dogs (Mirko Crocop and Wanderlei Silva in their prime), and he almost submitted Fedor.

What a waste of potential.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gonna root for Fitch.

BJ stiff leg is just a ruse.

Maklershed said:
Prelim time!
Content failed to load.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Think Zhang should win this, he will be getting fed fights.

lol people are retarded
Facebook comment
This sucks Content fails to load, and don't say my computer sucks I got 8 gigs of ram 700 gig HD and fully updated. SO SUCK IT ho!

HD lols.

Fifty

Great, now I have 50 free minutes. Call me stupid if the Hippo produces the fight of the night.

I wonder if Dana gives Reinhardt a "loss bonus" for losing to their only Chinese fighter.

Wow that was fast. I remember at the last WEC event this Zhang guy fought Bonnar talked like he was the second coming of Christ and then he ended up losing by decision to some can. But now he powers through this Reinhardt dude like he was nothing.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
From UFC Facebook page.

Tonight - LIVE at 10 pm ET/7 PT - UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch! Catch 3 free prelims at 9/6 on ION (iontelevision.com for channel listings) or UFC.TV outside the US. And two MORE free Facebook Fights at 8/5 by clicking "live video" under our profile pic!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Maklershed said:
Wow that was fast. I remember at the last WEC event this Zhang guy fought Bonnar talked like he was the second coming of Christ and then he ended up losing by decision to some can. But now he powers through this Reinhardt dude like he was nothing.

In his WEC debut he came out looking just as bad a dude as Bonnar hinted, tonight was much closer to what I was expecting in that fight too.

They're teasing me with the prospect of a commentary-less sports broadcast featuring cranked up crowd noise. Would be so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom