• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

Akiyama is stupid. He isn't being active at all even though he is shrugging off everything Shields is doing. I don't think those Judo takedowns are enough to steal the rounds for him.

Cipherr

Those trips look great but there's been absolutely nothing the moment after them offensively.

Well, the thing is, there hasnt been anything at all on either side except for those sweet trips. So.... I dunno, Im seeing him winning if the 3rd round goes the same way. Shields has just repeatedly been stuffed.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Is Shields outstriking Sexyama? It's so hard to tell. Those jabs and strikes are landing, but there's nothing on them, and all his takedowns are getting stuffed, but I don't think those score points.

I like when Shields gets hit he throws his hands forward like "oh no oh no oh no!"

Jake is winning these rounds. He's not doing damage but he's more active and landing way more strikes.

dem

What would you give Akiyama points for?

The takedowns shouldn't count.. he didn't even keep him down.

If Sexy gets points for the trips, Shields should get points for that takedown. I'm not even a Shields fan but they need to be consistent.

That's the 3rd time Sexy has grabbed the cage to save the takedown. He did it in the 1st too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom