• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 213 OT - Nunes vs Shevchenko. The Lioness, the Uber, and the The Soldier of God

iddqd

gotta love Dana White. says "JBJ cannot be trusted as the sole main eventer" yet spends millions on JBJ's promos.

They offered DC jimi manuwa first, DC wanted Jones.
BUT guess who is also fighting on the card in case of a Jones Fuck up?

I'm interested in the Jones - Cormier rematch. If Jones wasn't such a fuck up, it'd be an easy fight prediction as Jones is superior pretty much everywhere in an MMA match. Even the Jones that fought against OSP would fuck Cormier up. However, since Jones IS a fuckup, then this fight is interesting. Ring rust, lack of cocaine, hoes, and "dick pills" make this an intriguing match up where it's probably closer to 50/50 odds.

Chesskid1

Banned
I think Bobby is the better fighter, but Romero just has those random moments of explosiveness that can end anyone's night.

i think this is a really effective fighting style, slowing down, then exploding at anytime, never know what to expect

just when you think yoel is slowing down he just explodes out of nowhere

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Romero is legit the most explosive athlete I've ever seen in MMA

Well, second most.

Pbw8f.gif

Top Bottom