• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight night 143 - OT

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

THATS A BAD MOTHERFUCKER

YESSSSSSSSSS

WOW holy shit

Fucking love that guy

Dude this might sound crazy and fanboyish but why not do Conor vs Cowboy. They’ve had beef forever, awesome matchup. Neither guy getting younger. Why not?

Can it headline a PPV?

Last edited:
Well I didn't think it'd be a knockout but glad to see Cerrone get a win on a kid that completely disrespected him. Love Cowboy. Glad I kept the faith.

Last edited:
Well I didn't think it'd be a knockout but glad to see Cerrone get a win on a kid that completely disrespected him. Love Cowboy. Glad I kept the faith.

That was fucking awesome. I jumped off my couch when the big kick landed

Screaming in my empty apartment

My neighbor thinks I’m crazy

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Oh man sound like I’m going to start YouTube search on this cowboy fight. Usually I just let YouTube organically recommend fights lol.

Dude this is going so well for ESPN right now. If this action continues this is a huge win for the UFC

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Been pretty good so far. I was a bit disappointed with Lipski. Here we go. We are all winners in this fight!

Edit: coming out to 'this girl is on fire'? Im going for a Paige win now. errrrhhhggg I cant. I cant choose. Rachel may imagine Paige as her Ex.

Last edited:
My first reaction is that’s a case of inexperienced guy who was tired as fuck in the first tough fight of his career and was running on fumes. Poorly conditioned fighter made an instinctive poor choice

Last edited:
Top Bottom