• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK sales week 33: UFC enters at #1, Bodomism salivates as TLOU II drops to 13th

Bodomism

Banned

Screenshot-2020-08-17-18-32-57-47.png

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Mario has that staying power all the people that got a switch for animal crossing gotta buying something else eventually.

Last edited:

MrA

Ignoring the troll attempt, it disgusts me that UFC 4 is number 1.

I want my boxing game back. Fuck UFC games.
No reason there can't be both, shame ea doesnt think so, but it is nuts the xbone and ps4 never got a fight night. Or really any major boxing releases as far as I can tell

Bodomism

Banned
Super Mario Odyssey was released in 2017 FYI. It's remarkable for a single player game that was released long ago to outsell newly released AAA game in 2020.

I think what kinda hurts TLoU 2 is lack of replayability. If it had launched with multiplayer it's sales could be steady. It also doesn't help sales when you have a large amount of used copies everywhere.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
At this point its obvious California was responsible for the 90% of this game's sales

GoT and TLOU have similar week by week sales following the first week.

The numbers aren't bad, they're just not on Par with the likes of God of War.

Then again, TLOU more than doubled the first week sales so a bigger drop from The Last of Us was expected.

People are obsessed to see this game fail and it's not.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
It's funny that the people who are calling the sales bad after the initial release are the haters.

A few weeks a Youtuber laughed that Mario Kart passed TLOU 2 on the sales charts. I bet they're not going to say a word about Mario Kart passing GoT.

I've never seen so many gamers whine over one game. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Raekwon26

No reason there can't be both, shame ea doesnt think so, but it is nuts the xbone and ps4 never got a fight night. Or really any major boxing releases as far as I can tell
It's disgraceful imo.

Something about the UFC games feels of to me. It feels like they are slapping instead punching or striking, though the grappling and clinching has really improved.

But still, it's no fight night and apparently its one or the other so.........

Top Bottom