• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unicorn Overlord Reveals ESRB Rating Description; “Jiggling Breasts” & More Confirmed

kate upton GIF

IAmRei

Good news!
The game reminds me to Brigandine and Grand Knight History (or historia) very good games for portability (for me)

• Love
Reactions: Isa

Isa

Schreier already preparing the obligatory "everyone who plays this is a pedophile" post.
That's actually what got me to join this site a few years back when he was here. I was just like
james franco wtf GIF

To think that Vanillaware needs or needed a Defense Force but its a noble cause.

I'm guessing the jiggling is for other characters later on, perhaps some mentors ala Grim Grimoire perhaps, or some monster gals. So far the game seems very tame. Still an amazing work of art and I'm there Day 1 with my Collector's Edition preorder on S/X. Gonna gift my friends a digital copy to try as well to show my support. Its crazy Vanillaware's legacy though, they've continuously grown so much across each release its kind of crazy. I just wish we could get some releases of older titles including a translation for Princess Crown, the only game I've not played from them.

Hudo

That's actually what got me to join this site a few years back when he was here. I was just like
james franco wtf GIF

To think that Vanillaware needs or needed a Defense Force but its a noble cause.

I'm guessing the jiggling is for other characters later on, perhaps some mentors ala Grim Grimoire perhaps, or some monster gals. So far the game seems very tame. Still an amazing work of art and I'm there Day 1 with my Collector's Edition preorder on S/X. Gonna gift my friends a digital copy to try as well to show my support. Its crazy Vanillaware's legacy though, they've continuously grown so much across each release its kind of crazy. I just wish we could get some releases of older titles including a translation for Princess Crown, the only game I've not played from them.
Yeah, that whole thing was when I realized that the guy is glorified blogger and not a journalist (which he admitted himself at some point, that the doesn't want to follow journalistic methods).

In any case, I am hyped for this. I remember back when 13 Sentinels hadn't been officially announced yet, George Kamitani posted art that essentially showed a naked girl inside the cockpit of a mecha, "riding" it. And the woke squad even back then was freaking out (dunno if Schreier ever commented on that as well). But that whole drama about Dragon's Crown and Schreiers pedophile post was also my catalyst for getting into Vanillaware's games.

This game also makes me wonder if Vanillaware would ever consider working together with Yasumi Matsuno on an Ivalice game...

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Isa

Yeah, that whole thing was when I realized that the guy is glorified blogger and not a journalist (which he admitted himself at some point, that the doesn't want to follow journalistic methods).

In any case, I am hyped for this. I remember back when 13 Sentinels hadn't been officially announced yet, George Kamitani posted art that essentially showed a naked girl inside the cockpit of a mecha, "riding" it. And the woke squad even back then was freaking out (dunno if Schreier ever commented on that as well). But that whole drama about Dragon's Crown and Schreiers pedophile post was also my catalyst for getting into Vanillaware's games.

This game also makes me wonder if Vanillaware would ever consider working together with Yasumi Matsuno on an Ivalice game...
That'd be interesting. I really dug the art in 13 Sentinels, how everyone was in the cockpit lol. Also how each person activated their mech in a different way.

One thing I'm definitely hyped for is the gameplay. In 13 Sentinels they made that oldschool feeling tower defense mode feel sooooo good to play. Fast paced, with excellent sound design and visuals that made moment to moment gameplay quite rewarding. I'm interested to see and feel how this game plays.

Totally agree about that guy too. *shudders*

Top Bottom