• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Reveals Official ESRB Rating Description; Unsurprisingly Rated Mature for Jiggling Breasts and Violence

GGdvHOSacAAYl1k

The ESRB has released their official rating description for the upcoming PlayStation 5-exclusive Shift Up action game Stellar Blade. It’s unsurprisingly rated Mature for blood and gore, suggestive themes, language, violence, and jiggling breasts. The word shit appears in-game. How scandalous.

The Korean rating board gave the game an 18+ rating for similar justifications.

You can view the full official ESRB rating description for Stellar Blade below:

This is an action-adventure RPG in which players assume the role of a super soldier battling an invading alien force. From a third-person perspective, players explore apocalyptic environments and complete mission objectives while battling enemies (e.g., alien creatures, humanoid) in melee-style combat.

Players use blades, machine guns, and laser blasters to kill enemies. Battles are fast paced, highlighted by sword slashes, large explosions, and realistic gunfire. Blood-splatter effects occur frequently as enemy creatures are slashed and dismembered. Some cutscenes and battle sequences depict close-up images of impalement, dismemberment, and decapitation. The game depicts some female characters in revealing costumes (e.g., deep cleavage; skintight, flesh-toned body suits), with breasts that jiggle during combat. The word “sh*t” appears in the game.https://emojipedia.org/melon

dRI62qW.gif

Last edited:

JaksGhost

I never really looked into it but does the clothing customization include the hair as a set or is it separate?
Throughout her adventures, you will pick up items like Exospines or Gears as well as acquire SP EXP which unlocks powerful skills. You can also acquire various cosmetics, such as costumes, accessories, and hairstyles.
That's from the PS blog. Accessories so far include glasses and earrings, too.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Im more excited about this game than I have been for any release in a hot minute. Like Im looking forward to it more than Rebirth. I have zero hype for Rebirth.

I just love supporting new studios like this and it makes me so happy to see them make what they want without kowtowing to western ideological bullshit.

Hurry the fuck up, April.

Last edited:
GGdvHOSacAAYl1k

The ESRB has released their official rating description for the upcoming PlayStation 5-exclusive Shift Up action game Stellar Blade. It’s unsurprisingly rated Mature for blood and gore, suggestive themes, language, violence, and jiggling breasts. The word shit appears in-game. How scandalous.

The Korean rating board gave the game an 18+ rating for similar justifications.

You can view the full official ESRB rating description for Stellar Blade below:

dRI62qW.gif

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Is this game going to be the game equivalent of GG Allin?...

An artist who if you took away his extreme and edgy behavior, you would have nothing there?

I'm not being dramatic when I say that ever since this game got announced, the ONLY thing that has been talked about is the fan service aspect.

I know this is a unpopular sentiment here in this site, but man this is getting really fucking boring.

I hope this is a Dead or Alive type game, where the fan service is a nice add on, to a really great fighting game with cool characters.

And not... GG Allin.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Is this game going to be the game equivalent of GG Allin?...

An artist who if you took away his extreme and edgy behavior, you would have nothing there?

I'm not being dramatic when I say that ever since this game got announced, the ONLY thing that has been talked about is the fan service aspect.

I know this is a unpopular sentiment here in this site, but man this is getting really fucking boring.

I hope this is a Dead or Alive type game, where the fan service is a nice add on, to a really great fighting game with cool characters.

And not... GG Allin.
This was the risk since day one. I trust Sony and I think that closer to release more info will be shown. I was not interested at all in Ghost of Tsuchima before 2020 when I got to see a good State of Play about it. For Stellar Blade, another State of Play closer to release with uninterupted gameplay or a good preview from someone I trust will be enough for me. At worse I will play the game on easy for good graphics and at best I will have a great game. I admit that on Neogaf the discussion about the game is pretty repetitive for now.

Saber

Gold Member
I will gloriously play this game and thanks the devs for remain true to what they want. We need more of you guys.

I'm also predicting that twitards and gaming journalists gonna attack this game like theres no tomorrow. Including a few fellas on GAF that loves name calling people over breasts and butts.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It really weird to see journalist have no issue with man fucking a bear (im sorry wizard turning in to bear for sex) but they have big issue with character having sexy design.
can-you-please-explain-kbrown.gif

Last edited:
This game could have all the woke crap in the world in it, and as long as Eve and these jiggle physics are in the game, I wouldn't see it. haha
Could be a starbucks blue hair 30 year old gender reveal party game for all I know.

Top Bottom