• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on GeForce Leak (version 2)

Kabelly

I want Ghost of Sushi so bad. I purposely avoided buying it on my PS4 to experience it in all it's glory but alas Horizon gets all the attention.

Buggy Loop

I played HZD when it came out, apart from the world which I really liked. The game was just another ubisoft inspired open world game. Aloy was bland as fuck too. GoW was much the same. TLOU I loved though but apart from that Sonys recent out put has not impressed me apart from presentation. Which is one of the many reasons I mainly game on PC and not playstation. I love strategy, crpg, racing simulators and the odd indie.

You just gota understand not everyone has the same tastes as you. Because if they did they'd all be on PS5 and not PC

Couldn't agree more

The more Sony games come to PC and I get to try it, the more puzzled I am about all those previous GOAT GOTY gloat i saw on forums. I prefered Sony's output on PSX & PS2 honestly, i feel like the new games are trying to attract the CoD/Sports crowd in hiatus between sequels. They're good, just not that good that you can even claim that everything is happening on playstation side and PC was saved by Sony or something.

I'll trade the ability to play DCS in VR + HOTAS over all of Sony's lineup on PC so far.

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Arkham Knight rtx I'm pretty sure back in the day the strongest cards on the market were unable to run that game on pc now add in rtx i think it would need 4x rtx 4090 for 60fps with the amount of shit optimizing they do on pc
I can run it maxed in 4K at 70 fps on my mid range card, I don't think it is now any performance slog. And strongest card back then was equivalent to 1060 that came next and that card maxes the game at 70 in 1080p anyway. It's gonna look great tho.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I can run it maxed in 4K at 70 fps on my mid range card, I don't think it is now any performance slog. And strongest card back then was equivalent to 1060 that came next and that card maxes the game at 70 in 1080p anyway. It's gonna look great tho.
Sadly the game is limited to 90 fps in the game. To get it to run above that you actually have to hack the ini file. It works well enough, but still an unnecessary hassle.

Top Bottom