• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] -- New Boxarts (MAY Edition) (56k, you know the drill)

Monk

Banned
Dear god half of these box arts are terrible. Don't these people have common sense or any concept of things like "contrast"?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
yeah, they're not games...blow me

B0008KLVCS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0008KLVD2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0008KLVDW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0008KLVDC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0008KLVDM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00083FZGS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00083FZH2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00096S4A8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009FU10U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00096S4AI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009FU10K.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009FU10A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0009K7RT8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009K7RU2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009K7RTS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0009K7RSO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0009K7RTI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B000803BQM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00096S49O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Mashing

Motherfucking god almighty they BUTCHERED the T2 boxart. That's just grade school bad... someone should be fired for that travesty... yes, it's THAT bad.

LakeEarth

Why is everyone so shocked of the T2 boxart? That's exactly what the Extreme DVD version looks like.

EDIT - DAMMIT</bauer>

Amakusa

Lyte Edge said:
No way are SS5 and KOF '94 Rebout coming out any time soon. :) I thought that Coded Arms ships in June?

Holy SHIT, you're kidding!

Right?

...Right? :D

Get yourself an emulator and play Samurai Shodown II. It's the best in the series. SS5 was okay IMO; better than SS4, but it needed some work, which it got in the form of SS5 Special. SNK, for whatever reason, has decided to only bring out SS5 to consoles. Special is definitely better and it is ridiculous that they aren't porting that to Xbox instead, especially when SS5 came out for PS2 in Japan last July.

The SS5 port itself received little enhancment. All they did was give it an arranged soundtrack (which has some nice remixes) and make the midbosses playable. No background or sprite enhancements like the KOF games have been getting. :/

Hold your tongue fool! SS4 is the shit! When Charlotte and TamTam return, it was the biggest thing since you learned about masturbation and you know it!!!!!!! MAAAAN!

ManaByte

Gold Member
Mashing said:
Because I have the Ultimate Edition and it just shits over that extreme edition.

Except for the video quality. The Extreme Edition is the best looking version of T2 you'll get until HD-DVD, although the HD-DVD will be using the same master they did for the extreme edition. When Artisan did the extreme edition, they had THX make an all-new high-def digital master of the movie at 1920x1080 24PsF, which they will use in the future for the HD-DVD releases. The Extreme Edition DVD and the WMP9 1080p version both used the new master.

Although it won't be at the great res, I'd imagine the UMD will be made from that same new master.

Top Bottom