• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PS Store 10th Anniversary Sale Week 1- Bloodborne, Old Hunters, PS2 Classics

Remk

I think I want to go for that $2 Xenogears to play on Vita but there's no way it can live up to the good memoriea I have of it from back on psx.

Somebody talk me out of doing this please

Finally old hunters on sale thank fuck lol!

And get to play it again finally when my pro comes tomorrow
I think I want to go for that $2 Xenogears to play on Vita but there's no way it can live up to the good memoriea I have of it from back on psx.

Do it you know you want to

Mzo

Guess I'm the only one who hasn't noticed the input lag on Metal Slug Anthology...

It's definitely there. Not really a dealbreaker for me, the games are still fun to run through with unlimited credits and the scanlines filter is pretty good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

BadHand

I just bought The Old Hunters... loaded bloodborne back up after quite some time. Forgot that it was NG+ At the very start of the game.

I'm level 86, should I start a new character or should I play from here? I don't want Old Hunters to be any harder than nessasary.

Bought The Old Hunters, Rogue Galaxy and Xenogears.
I hope Xenogears holds up. I played almost every PS1 jrpg(best jrpg era) at the time except Xenogears.

ChrisD

I just bought The Old Hunters... loaded bloodborne back up after quite some time. Forgot that it was NG+ At the very start of the game.

I'm level 86, should I start a new character or should I play from here? I don't want Old Hunters to be any harder than nessasary.

New character. I don't have first-hand experience, but the BB OT always says to play it on your first play if possible, because the scaling makes the enemies crazy strong in NG+.

Remk

Do it you know you want to

It's like you know what's on my mind...

You probably should.

Mmmhh...

Fam, it's $2, just do it.

This is true...

ussyQLV.jpg

Fuck it, I went for it and brought Grandia along for the ride as well.
Now to find out how an early 1998 release plays on my Vita

oatmeal

Banned
Ugh, I'm annoyed by the Beyond/Heavy Rain bundle.

I have Beyond already, and Heavy Rain is $30 by itself. I want HR, though.

It's one of my favorite games but I don't think I can handle that encounter rate now.
I'm a huge SMT fan and just recently played through Persona 2 and Strange Journey just fine but I remember the encounter rate in XG being even higher and that's probably too much for me. Besides, those games have ways to reduce encounter rate and XG doesn't I think?
I'm tempted though, love the game so much.

Also tempted by Grandia, never played that one.

Lucian

Ugh, I'm annoyed by the Beyond/Heavy Rain bundle.

I have Beyond already, and Heavy Rain is $30 by itself. I want HR, though.

You could still buy the bundle. :shrug: Yes, it's annoying, but I think I bought Beyond for about $15 alone anyway.

No, which is absurd. I can't believe that Sony's leaving money on the table by not having that function.

It is stupid. Sony, Nintendo AND Microsoft don't support gifting for some reason.

Nintendo used to let you gift on the Wii, but then they never added the feature on the 3DS or Wii U.

I guess Steam stays winning.

I just bought Beyond Two Souls for 12. I didn't want Heavy Rain because I completed that one twice but never played this one because it came out very late in the PS3 console cycle.

Definitely wondering how this is. It looks absolutely gorgeous, though.

tm24

Question: Im buying my brother a ps4 on BF. Since he's out of the household, can he still play the games on my account if I sign on to his new PS4? I remember doing this on my PS3. There will only be one account on each ps4

Linkark07

Banned
Got Beyond bundle and Bloodborne: The Old Hunters.

Damn, this DLC is brutal. First enemies in the DLC and they are already killing me. And my character isn't weak, the last boss she killed was the boss from that castle.

trajon

Neo Member
Question: Im buying my brother a ps4 on BF. Since he's out of the household, can he still play the games on my account if I sign on to his new PS4? I remember doing this on my PS3. There will only be one account on each ps4

1 of 2 things has to happen for him to be able to play your games.

1.) PS4 is connected to internet and he is signed into your account while playing any game you own (not ideal, as you wouldn't be able to sign in without signing him out and vice versa).
2.) You put your account on his PS4 and mark it as your "Primary" PS4. This allows him to play any of your games on his profile as long as they're downloaded on the PS4. (Best option imo. Only problem is it means you can't do remote play or a few other things with your personal console since its not the primary. If that doesn't bother you though, this is the best option.)

--------------------------
On Topic: Just bought Bloodborne: Complete Edition and the Beyond/Heavy Rain Collection. Been a while since I played Heavy Rain, quite looking forward to it again. Might platinum or this time.

Grabbed Legend of the Dragoon. I guess I have no excuse to not beat this now lol. Passed on Parasite Eve 2 simply because I've beaten it before and don't want to extend my backlog with things I already have played at some point.

Now lets see what week 2 has in store for us. Hope its nothing too exciting with XV coming @.@

lupinko

The sale went well for me:

Castlevania SOTN
Bloodborne CE
Broken Age
Flow

I hope I get the $15 rebate for week 2 and it has some gems too!

SpaceHorror

Just picked up Rogue Galaxy.

Always wanted to play it back when I had a PS2, but never got around to it. Just under 5 bucks was a hard price to pass up.

reKon

Banned
(Around) 4 hrs left, if anyone's wanna be picking up The Old Hunters before Week 2 rolls out.

Good looking out. Even though I own Bloodborne physical (unopened), I decided to go with the full digital version. I think it's over of the games that I would love to play remote play from anywhere.

Fbh

I played through it in NG+, don't remember my level.

It was pretty challenging but nothing extreme. Hardest part is the first boss of the DLC (but it's an awesome fight)

Haines

Banned
I bought old hunters despite getting stuck on that stupid rat boss in vanilla bb.

I was enjoying the game so freaking much than that fucker happened.

Top Bottom