• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vertical mouse and PC joystick recommendations

I recently found out about the vertical mouse. I do have some wrist issues, so it seemed like a no brainer for me. Would like some recommendations on good once.

Also, I PC game on a couch and use a little table for my keyboard. I prefer an analog stick anyway and have seen the Fragfx and Venom X4, but these seem to get bad reviews on connectivity. Any tips would be appreciated.

IAmRei

I recently found out about the vertical mouse. I do have some wrist issues, so it seemed like a no brainer for me. Would like some recommendations on good once.

Also, I PC game on a couch and use a little table for my keyboard. I prefer an analog stick anyway and have seen the Fragfx and Venom X4, but these seem to get bad reviews on connectivity. Any tips would be appreciated.
I dont know much about hardwares, but i saw logitech also create them, and it seems better designed if i can say, i use logitech (standard mouse) since eons ago. So they might do good as well in vertical. I dont know much, maybe other person will help better than me.

Top Bottom