• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGC] Mortal Kombat 1 roster leaks as player gets the Switch version early

THE SWITCH VERSION’S PRE-LAUNCH PERFORMANCE IS ALSO CRITICISED

The full roster for Mortal Kombat 1 has been leaked, after someone got the Switch version two weeks early.

As reported by MP1st, Reddit user rearisen posted the full roster on the Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Leaks subreddits, as well as the full list of Kameos (support fighters).

While we won’t show the roster here for the sake of spoilers, an image showing the full character select screen can be seen on Reddit.

The same user also posted footage from the Switch version of the game, pointing out that the cutscenes feature a notable amount of screen tearing and stuttering.

“I have an early copy, I would avoid on Switch as the performance isn’t up to par for a $70 title,” they said. “Lots of lag whenever there is a lot of screen movement. This strange persistent screen glitch that tears the middle of the screen is the most jarring thing.”

Given that the game is still two weeks away from release and that day one patches are commonplace with modern releases, it should be noted that rearisen’s experience with the Switch version may not be the one players get once the game is officially out.

teouvyiwyjmb1.jpg

Last edited:

StueyDuck

This isn't a starfield thread, GARSH!!!! Get it off the front page!

OTT: is it being done in house or farmed out like the prior game? (I think it was panic button but i could be wrong)

I was dismissive about complaints of the ugly women but good god they really are not nice to look at.

does netherrealm thing it's okay for guys to beat them up only if they look like someone used an ugly stick on them before hand?

Give me hot fighting sluts! KOF FOREVER!

Top Bottom