• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mortal Kombat 1 Full Roster Has Been Leaked

Draugoth

Gold Member

The full roster of Mortal Kombat 1 has been leaked online ahead of its September 19 release date. Originally posted to /r/MortalKombat (since removed), the roster has been reuploaded across the likes of Reddit and Twitter these past couple of hours.

Mortal Kombat 1 Full Roster​

The full Mortal Kombat 1 roster includes:

• Liu Kang
  • Raiden
  • Scorpion
  • Sub-Zero
  • Johnny Cage
  • Kung Lao
  • Kitana
  • Nitara
  • Mileena
  • Kenshi
  • Smoke
  • Rain
  • Li Mei
  • Tanya
  • Baraka
  • Geras
  • Reptile
  • Ashrah
  • Havik
  • Sindel
  • General Shao
  • Reiko
It’s still unclear on who the 24th spot will be.

ManaByte

Gold Member
No Sonya? They regulated her as a side character? Wtf…
Ronda Rousey Reaction GIF by WWE

Blackage

No Sonya is a bit of a surprise, and without Sonya, Kano is rather pointless

Mileena proves bullying devs works I guess!

The entire core roster looks like they're from the new timeline, while half of the kameos are from previous timelines, I wonder how they're gonna work that into the story since the core gameplay seems to be based around calling in a assist as often as possible.

Mephisto40

I'm sure the roster has been known for months already, there isn't anybody new on that list that hasn't already been shown in the gameplay and trailers that have been released

Last edited:
I'm sure the roster has been known for months already, there isn't anybody new on that list that hasn't already been shown in the gameplay and trailers that have been released

We still haven't seen Nitara in any trailer; and Reiko only in someone's phone recording from the comicon panel

Last edited:

makaveli60

Reiko, finally! I don’t think he was a popular character but he was one of my favs in MK4 and I was waiting for him before MKX to appear. Also Reptile and Ermac (as DLC). Shame that the game doesn’t look like a big leap, so I won’t day 1 it.

Last edited:

stn

Looks really boring aesthetically BUT thankfully the characters I want to play look awesome and appear to play awesome as well. I'm hopeful that the roster is fleshed out through DLC.

Why Kan’t the Kameo characters be real characters and the game be centered around tag fights and assists? Like there’s no Jax, Sonya, Kano, Cyborgs, and other interesting characters. Half the DLC roster is guests again, so that eats up more slots.

All the ninja characters look like pallet swaps of each other and the women just look like they all have the same body with different heads plastered on. I know some will say “just like old MK!” But that doesn’t make it good. They’ve been making the Ninja characters have distinct designs from each other for a while now, and this new game looks lazy in comparison.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I love that they are bringing back so many 3D-era characters. I played lots of Deception as a teenager. But I dont like their redesigns aside from maybe Li Mei.

Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

Top Bottom