• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Influencers Can Not Ask The Hard Questions Because They Want Your Money

Robb

Gold Member
Sure. But that’s to be expected. “Influencer” is just another synonym for “commercial”.

MAX PAYMENT

8ghsbs.jpg

Soodanim

Gold Member
Dont do drugs and post online, dude....that shit stays with you forever.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Are people like OP mentally challenged, on drugs or just trolling? I’m not being rhetorical, I just can’t wrap my head around why someone thought to make this a thread and then actually acted in that crazed thought.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Are people like OP mentally challenged, on drugs or just trolling? I’m not being rhetorical, I just can’t wrap my head around why someone thought to make this a thread and then actually acted in that crazed thought.
See my post a few up

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Videogame influcencers are retards and whoever follows them or takes them seriously are even more retarded.

And no, I don't think forums will pick up the slack. Forums are niche, I bet the youngest generations don't have a clue of what s forum is. We are a dying breed.

Videogame influcencers are retards and whoever follows them or takes them seriously are even more retarded.

And no, I don't think forums will pick up the slack. Forums are niche, I bet the youngest generations don't have a clue of what s forum is. We are a dying breed.

I mean, reddit still exists (for better or for worse) 😉

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I mean, reddit still exists (for better or for worse) 😉
Indeed it does. Thing is, it favors positive opinions and that sort of "circle-jerking" vibe because of how it voting system works, with the posts at the top being the most upvoted and anything negative being pushed to the bottom.

I'd rather visit 4chan, full of retards and kids sadly since it became much more mainstream, and NeoGAF, which also has reactions but at least those are just there to incite engagement and not used to sort the posts or anything like that like in Reddit.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Another 2 realities situation happening here:

One reality: Posting a video criticizng MKBHD as proof of what you say.

Second reality: MKBHD has been a bit controversial lately in the tech world due to his recent scathing reviews of new tech, to the point where people had to sit down and seriously consider if he could kill an entirely new tech company with one bad review.
Wrong video, I can't find it anymore but it explains that tech youtubers are only explaining the spec sheets and saying oh this phone or this thing works, buy it with my affiliate link
I don't watch MKBHD

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
This is not only for videogames, every tech products is now presented in a very positive way to push the viewers to buy them using the affiliate links
Once the money gets flowing, 99.999% of people do literally anything to keep the status quo. Just watch the game "influencers" do the same thing over and over again pleasing their viewers, while they are long dead inside. People see one face of the given individual and they create this fantasy image of the person, who is their shiny warrior who says the things they want to hear. If they would see what's behind the facade then the illusion would shatter in an instant.

Kinda Funny eXcLuSiVe interview with Phil Lie DeSpencer: "how hard was it for Xbox to close down those studios?"
I turned off the latest gamecast when they were sucking off Phil. Absolutely abhorrent. He is the boss. This is all on him. They had no problem shitting on Bobby K for years but Phil is some angel in an evil mega corp trying to do right for gamers.

Top Bottom