• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videos of the conferences from GC

demi

Someone should set up torrents instead.

I thought Germans were good at this whole "distributing media" thing?

Elios83

Using Flashget the download started after a bit of wait.
I've downloaded the Sony conference,now I take a look at it and then I'll make a summary (if a understand something :lol ).

RUJA!

Elios83 said:
Using Flashget the download started after a bit of wait.
I used flashGOT with "Free Download Manager" and it just say "Access denied. Invalid user name or password" ..

Elios83

The sony conference was pretty boring,more a business conference than anything else (this is why we didn't get any news yesterday).
They have showed the Pal lineup for both Ps2 and PSP.
SCEE has a really strong lineup with Soul Calibur3,Shadow of The Colossus,Genji,24,WRC and all the Eye Toy and Singstar games.
Also they got the exclusive in Europe of Chronicles of Narnia,which seems to coming up pretty well.

ram

the most disturbing thing was the last chart, which said, that we can expect next year the ps3. so, i`ll assume, that europe dont get the ps3 in spring.

Elios83

ram said:
the most disturbing thing was the last chart, which said, that we can expect next year the ps3. so, i`ll assume, that europe dont get the ps3 in spring.

It will be already enough if Sony can launch PS3 both in Japan and Usa next spring.
If they launch PS3 in Europe in September/October 2006,I'd be happy anyway.
We still have to enjoy PSP in September.

Top Bottom