• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

W: PS1/PS2 games. Must be good condition and complete

Cato

Banned
I have some duplicate PS1 games I am willing to donate. You pay shipping that is all.

First lot is 4 games, PAL, AU
Disks are in good shape and front/back covers and manuals are also in good shape.
The plastic jewel cases are so-so, but they are free so don't complain.

SCES-02380: Gran Turismo 2, Platinum. Both disks and both manuals are in good shape.
SLES-01875: AFL 99
SLES-01576: Shane Warne Cricket '99
SLES-01584: FIFA 99

They are not worth much/anything so shipping international would be a waste of money.
They are very common here in AU but will do fine as just shelf-filler for your collection.

fatty

Here is what I have:

IkzpCXT.jpg

pFgTIPg.jpg

H3q1zzx.jpg

Y6IEqNI.jpg

dl043qQ.jpg

I am in the process of getting completely out of debt so I am probably going to be selling a lot of my older titles that I can still play digitally through PSN. If you are interested in a certain title(s), let me know and we can discuss pricing. As a rule of thumb I am looking at eBay's completed listings and the average selling price for how much I am looking to sell for.

I will eventually list these with individual prices but since you are looking I figured I would give you a heads up before I actually start listing them here and at other spots. I think I will eventually start selling NES/SNES/Virtual Boy/PS1/PS2 games.

Top Bottom