• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need thread about some feels music

Thaedolus

Gold Member

RDR2 isn’t without its faults, but goddammit.

Arthur telling his horse thank you, goddammit…

This is a feels thread. Post some feels tunes

Edit and I even fucked up the thread title hah

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I finished my second playthrough of Ultros last sunday. The game shifted my perception of it's premise and ultimately felt transcendent and meditative in the end.
For that i would like to highlight the track Gärdners Pilgrimage, as it was a pilgrimage for myself. But the whole soundtrack would fit.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I finished my second playthrough of Ultros last sunday. The game shifted my perception of it's premise and ultimately felt transcendent and meditative in the end.
For that i would like to highlight the track Gärdners Pilgrimage, as it was a pilgrimage for myself. But the whole soundtrack would fit.

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing

Soodanim

Gold Member

There's some bias here, but I maintain that this perfectly captures the ending's mood. It's a hopeful, positive, and peaceful theme to end a very much music led game after the crescendo of Max Man and Final Boss.

Astral Observatory from Majora's Mask stands out to me. The game itself is moody enough but my grandmother was dying in a hospital over the course of a few weeks while I was playing it for the first time. This music always transports me right back to my bedroom playing MM waiting for more bad news.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member

For context, this Final Fantasy XIV song was made while Masayoshi Soken was undergoing chemotherapy during the height of COVID, not knowing if he was going to make it.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife

Oh shit, this one hits hard.

feels spirited away GIF

Very nice taste man, I'll miss Jeremy Soule in TES VI like you wouldn't believe.

Last edited:

Fbh

Maybe more "comfy" than feels.
But now that Fallout is in again it's always nice to remember the best thing we got out of Fallout 76 is IMO one of the best country roads covers.

And adding good feels to balance this post:

Edit: Also, I've been waiting on Sandland's full OST to be uploaded, but so far here's a sample:

Hard mode for the thread: Only soundtracks from late last gen/this gen.

Last edited:

tommib

This game looks ridiculously good.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
This game looks ridiculously good.
Audio visual presentation is off the charts. And it has some refreshing gameplay twists later on. Not a flawless game but what i would consider the best one i played so far this year.

tommib

Audio visual presentation is off the charts. And it has some refreshing gameplay twists later on. Not a flawless game but what i would consider the best one i played so far this year.
The strongest recommendation. Added to wishlist.

I really need to stop with the AAA titles and focus on under the radar stuff like this.

Top Bottom