• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s the best (2in1) iPhone dock charger.

RPS37

Since ios 17 now has standby mode, I had to buy a new charging dock for my iPhone 14 Pro.

I saw this one on a Facebook ad (I know) and decided it looked nice enough and purchased it.
t247XAK.jpg

After using it since iOS 17 released, I’m not too impressed.
First, I don’t own a pair of AirPods, so that functionality is unnecessary.
Second, I’ve got an Apple Watch Ultra, and I don’t know if it is the weight of it or what, but it tends to fall off the charger.
Also, quite a few times, I’ve noticed when my watch has a really low battery, the stand just doesn’t charge it.
I've found my watch dead and hot a couple times when it’s been on the charger for a while 😬

What (2in1) (iPhone and Apple Watch Ultra) MagSafe charging stands (so I can use standby mode)
do you recommend? (Price is no object, I just want something good that will work)

NekoFever

Belkin makes a charger of a similar design that I see a lot, and the images specifically show the Apple Watch Ultra on it:

It still has the AirPod charging that you don’t need, but just don’t use it or have it as a spare to charge another phone (it’s a standard Qi charger) while travelling or whatever.

Divus

Don't know if it's the best, but I have one next to my bed, one at my PC, and one at work and it's been great. Been almost 2 years now and I have no complaints.

Last edited:

RPS37

Update: the “Modern Dock” was overpriced and unreliable.
The one Divus Divus recommended is working great and I like the light on it more.

Top Bottom