• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some inocous things you judge people harshly on?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I wait until they're on the other peice of equipment and just jump on. Only two close punch ups in 23 years.🥳

Guessing he was using more than 2 spots haha

Almost came to a fight twice? Can you remember and share how those interactions went?

I'm curious 😅

The Stig

gV6iW8u.gif
I'm amazed nobody noticed yet. Also it's great to see a league of gentlemen gif lol

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Guessing he was using more than 2 spots haha

Almost came to a fight twice? Can you remember and share how those interactions went?

I'm curious 😅
It really isn't worth paragraphs of me describing full grown men acting like prepubescent children over the years. I'm to old for the back and fourth of verbal diarrhea nowadays and I literally just say " You do what you need to do and I'll react accordingly".

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It really isn't worth paragraphs of me describing full grown men acting like prepubescent children over the years. I'm to old for the back and fourth of verbal diarrhea nowadays and I literally just say " You do what you need to do and I'll react accordingly".

Good response. Sorry for asking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom