• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

This has some lyrics from the Brand New song Seventy Times 7. That's what caught my attention. Quite a catchy song and I love Brand New. The lyrics remind me of when I was an angsty emo teenager lol.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
The Savage - Gimmie Some Lovin'

I'm so grad we made it.

Last edited:

lem0n

Been listening to a good amount of death's dynamic shroud.wmv lately. Experimental/plunderphonics/vaporwave/glitch strangeness but kind of beautiful in it's own way. I only recommend if you go in with an open mind. It's not super digestible, but the older stuff is even crazier, lol.

Banned
R.d623b0fb2ff3e2d1cb71309443230265
's
OIP.tNuIV16cuJ-O4L0FuBe68gAAAA

To Breath another Day

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Been listening to 100s of hours of old punk rock looking for 2 very specific songs that I recorded off the local University radio.

Both may be from now defunct Canadian bands and never transitioned to Spotify (butI'm not sure)

Every lyric finder finds nothing, and I'm at the end of my rope. I even bought a portable cassette deck to try to play through all my blanks, but this one tape seems to be missing.

On the plus side I've added a few hundred songs that I forgot about to my liked.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

Still one of my all time favorite tracks. The progression is just perfect! The lies lie in the glitches.

When it finally interrupts at 3:04 and builds up to 3:20, i always jump out of my chair and start dancing.

Simple in the overall soundscape but complex in the variation of the available sounds. Have it on CD, Vinyl and digital. Shadow Dancer never sounded better to me after this album... sadly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom