• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming GAF: what kind of player are you?

Do you stick with one game till finished? Or do you rotate between games?

• Total voters

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Rotate Multiplayer games the majority of the time.

When a good WRPG lands - single focus on that game till story complete. Dont care for New game+ or 100% completion because I like having sex with women.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Why do people make polls that exclude the majority of gamers? I play a game until I am done not to some achievement bullshit. I finished FFVII rebirth today. No platinum. No new game plus. FFS 60 hours is enough, too much actually.

One bigger (or more "serious") game, usually with a story or narrative, at a time. But I can supplement that with multiplayer or smaller/arcadey type games to get some variety in there. For instance, I am playing FF7 Rebirth, but I'll also play Helldivers 2 and maybe dip into an NSO game or Picross. I will finish Rebirth before picking up something else like Armored Core VI or Disco Elysium.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Used to Platinum loads of games. Managed to break that habit (it now feels completely natural not to play with trophies). Now I just play for fun. If I’m done when the credits roll, great. If I want to go back and get 100%, great. If the game is terrible, I drop it.

As always, multiplayer games are on rotation whilst I focus on one single player game at a time. Tetris 99, F-Zero 99, Smash Ultimate, Rocket League, Splatoon 3.

Top Bottom