• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

plushyp

look... i know this is a tiktok song and people will think it's trash but god it's so damn catchy lol. heard it on the radio the other day and it's been stuck in my head.

nhLmDtG.jpg

Banned
I am not the biggest fan of Babymetal... and I'm certainly not a fan of Bring me the Horizon (or metalcore in general)
...but for some reason this works for me xD

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

From the description it reads:

The Wilderness returns to your urban environment in form of crispy obscure groovy sounds fitting day and nighttime and made to played outside; a sonic honey pot for all sort of creatures, party animals and cryptoforesters who seek something real in an artificial surrounding or who wants to reconnect with primal inner nature. In the music a glimpse of our ancient tribal tradition survived, both fragile and resilient at the same time and against all odds it offers an antidote for the undesirable side effects of modern civilization.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

Sharp Five - Comin' Home Baby

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
New RHCP is good, better than the last.

New Architects is up early on Youtube, not calling it good yet but it's better than the last one.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Well, it happened. Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift both dropped albums today and I prefer Swift's. That's where we are. I've accepted it.

New Loyle Carner is sick too, lounge rap. AM is the most boring release of the day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom