• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really need to make an effort listening yo to your songs. Because of a certain condition I won't mention i have the tendency to stick to what I know. And yes. That gets repetitive lmao.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sounds pretty dope.

Since I'm not sure about the origins of christmas it's hard to enjoy. Hard to hear the lyrics as well. Kinds regards.

RAÏSanÏa

Since I'm not sure about the origins of christmas it's hard to enjoy. Hard to hear the lyrics as well. Kinds regards.
Alison Krauss was talked about in the thread fairly recently and recorded an incredible English version of a fairly old song about the nativity and Christmas.

Lyric version

Loreena McKennitt released a haunting version of The Huron Carol, one of the earliest Christmas origin carols in my nation. Syncretic with First Nations language/beliefs.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Alison Krauss was talked about in the thread fairly recently and recorded an incredible English version of a fairly old song about the nativity and Christmas.

Lyric version

Loreena McKennitt released a haunting version of The Huron Carol, one of the earliest Christmas origin carols in my nation. Syncretic with First Nations language/beliefs.

Quite interesting. Thanks for posting RAÏSanÏa RAÏSanÏa

Top Bottom