• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Solarstrike

Gold Member

Rainbow Loop GIF

RAÏSanÏa

I am no good nor evil, simply I am, and I have come to take what is mine
I was there in the dark when you spilled your first blood
I am here now as you run from me still
Run then, child
You can't hide from me forever

You still poke at my iris, Scott. god i love this band and wish Scott was still here.

anyone who likes FRabbit is a friend of mine.

"or should we kick it's cunt in and watch as it dies from bleeding"

one of my favourite lyrics of all time :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: i need to post a frightened rabbit song now.

"good glasgow could burn to it's timber tonight and i'd barely blink an eye. well, the clock just stopped. you can cut that into my headstone"

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
You still poke at my iris, Scott. god i love this band and wish Scott was still here.

anyone who likes FRabbit is a friend of mine.

"or should we kick it's cunt in and watch as it dies from bleeding"

one of my favourite lyrics of all time :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: i need to post a frightened rabbit song now.

"good glasgow could burn to it's timber tonight and i'd barely blink an eye. well, the clock just stopped. you can cut that into my headstone"

Wife and I were jamming to FR all morning. Did you ever listen to his side project Mastersystem? It's a lot heavier but still fantastic.

One of my favorite books is the the one released posthumously of his hand written lyrics.

Wife and I were jamming to FR all morning. Did you ever listen to his side project Mastersystem? It's a lot heavier but still fantastic.

One of my favorite books is the the one released posthumously of his hand written lyrics.

i have to admit i haven't listened to much of mastersystem. i've heard some owl john stuff though. i really should listen to them all.

i have that book. these songs have helped me through so many tough times and continue to do so. i felt like i needed that book so i could treasure it. frightened rabbit are probably the only band that i worry about losing access to their music so i want to have a book of all the lyrics. i know it's silly because i can buy cds/vinyls but still.. it's just nice to have a read through if i'm feeling shit.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
i have to admit i haven't listened to much of mastersystem. i've heard some owl john stuff though. i really should listen to them all.

i have that book. these songs have helped me through so many tough times and continue to do so. i felt like i needed that book so i could treasure it. frightened rabbit are probably the only band that i worry about losing access to their music so i want to have a book of all the lyrics. i know it's silly because i can buy cds/vinyls but still.. it's just nice to have a read through if i'm feeling shit.
I've only got Midnight Organ Flight on vinyl. I really, really, really want the rest of the discography. Here's hoping for some more reissues in the near future.

I've only got Midnight Organ Flight on vinyl. I really, really, really want the rest of the discography. Here's hoping for some more reissues in the near future.
i'm not sure it'll be of any help but if i ever hear anything about them doing reissues or if i'm ever lucky enough to find copies here in scotland i'll keep you in mind. i wanted to get into collecting vinyls a few years ago but can't be arsed with it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: hold on...there are vinyl copies available on ebay here. not sure where you are or if they are available there. painting of a panic attack and winter of mixed drinks are available at reasonable prices. pedestrian verse was apparently reissued this year. there is one on ebay for <£30 but the others are £100-300

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
i'm not sure it'll be of any help but if i ever hear anything about them doing reissues or if i'm ever lucky enough to find copies here in scotland i'll keep you in mind. i wanted to get into collecting vinyls a few years ago but can't be arsed with it :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: hold on...there are vinyl copies available on ebay here. not sure where you are or if they are available there. painting of a panic attack and winter of mixed drinks are available at reasonable prices. pedestrian verse was apparently reissued this year. there is one on ebay for <£30 but the others are £100-300

Whenever possible I prefer to buy new so the money gets back to the band. I do keep track of used prices on Discogs. I keep track of my collection this way too. :messenger_beaming:

I keep track of some releases using bandcamp. It’s how I snagged my copy of MOF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom