• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Conspiracy theories ans unpopulair opinion podcast ofcourse. Hmmm yummy

zyYxmY7.jpg

RAÏSanÏa

gVcS3P5.png

Due to precession displacing Sirius(dog days of summer) and making it an winter star; Fomalhaut is a candidate for the late days of summer due to its position at the beginning of September opposite the Sun at mid-night.
The star(entire constellation) is just visible above the mountains at my northern latitude. Stars were twinkling madly all around it last night at 3am. The tracing of Aquarius in the picture is one of my faves. It reminds me of mountains & clouds as water bearer. Makes the Goat work better too.

The Austrinus designation is a useful reference for the global seasonal transition. The lonely star is easy to find. Especially right now with Saturn's position. Practical.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
A couple of interesting singles dropped today/this week:
Waxahatchee (Katie Crutchfield) and Jess Williams are teaming up to make country music. I'll need to hear the album to really dig into the sound before I really weigh-in.

Khruangbin is teaming up with Vieux Farka Touré on a new album:

Fucked Up are putting out a sludge record:

GeekyDad

The Beth’s fucking own. I preordered their upcoming album and I rarely ever buy before I hear.
Their newest video just happened to pop up in my recommended, so I checked it out (very cool video too). Liked it, wanted to see if they sounded good live, and found this. They really got a good thing going. Never heard of 'em before yesterday.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Their newest video just happened to pop up in my recommended, so I checked it out (very cool video too). Liked it, wanted to see if they sounded good live, and found this. They really got a good thing going. Never heard of 'em before yesterday.
Both albums out so far are very good. The band has their sound dialed in man. Catchy, pop punk riffs and sing-along melodies make my brain happy.

Top Bottom