• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribal nudity. Some of it's meh, but when you see a woman who's legitimately beautiful without even trying, without being subject to any normalized standards of western aesthetics, there's nothing like it. Like a gorgeous African girl walking around topless, totally unaware of how much of a knock-out she is. Does that make sense?

akira28

So much bad tribal nudity though.

Although, logically that means there's probably a ton of awesome tribal nudity that we never get to see.

Foffy

Banned
CHEEZMO™;55616660 said:
We should hang out.

C-can I join? ):

It's like...there are covered up most of time, like all the other parts of a Women. You get aroused when you see boobs partly you don't see them all the time. Same goes for feet.

This too. I like it because if such a body part is well kept (it is often most neglected on the body) it shows the person takes really good care of themselves, and that is very appealing.

Angry Fork

Tits and ass aren't fetishes, why did so many people mention them. Fetish has a quirky/unorthodox/weird connotation. Attraction to breasts/ass is basically hardwired at this point.

I wouldn't even really call feet fetish a fetish until it becomes the only thing you care about, but I don't think there's anything unorthodox about marveling at pretty feet, legs, stomach etc.

nullset2

I fetishize: glasses, short hair, voyeur. I also get a hard-on to hell whenever I see women wearing dresses for some god forsaken reason

Post other fetishes but it may not be a good idea given how low my post count is and its potential effects towards my profile in the board
urolagnia, eproctophilia, garter belts, masturbation, pubic hair and mounds of venus to begin with... get on my level y'all

It's like...there are covered up most of time, like all the other parts of a Women. You get aroused when you see boobs partly you don't see them all the time. Same goes for feet.

Also, they're the curviest part of the body. (People are still attracted to curves, right?)

Someone told me there are people who have office equipment fetishes.

That sounds...interesting.

Kisaya

I kinda always had a thing for Teacher-Student or any situation that involves an authoritative figure >.< I'm often teased that I like to be "dominated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom