• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of PS5's look

mortal

It's certainly unique, that's for sure.

I think Sony wanted PS5 to stand in direct contrast (lol) to the Series X.

dcx4610

Looks alright. I don't like the white though. Also, it looks like it might be vertical only and at that point, just be a PC tower.

Moogle11

Banned
It's fine, I guess.

But you can't lay it down.

It's pretty clear from the picture that it's just in a stand and can be laid down.

I think it's pretty ugly and wish it were all black to blend in with my all black (other than SNES classic) TV cabinent and other gear, but it will be mostly out of site behind doors (mostly as frosted glass is a little see through) so not a huge deal.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I like it more than the series X but it does look over designed. Why are there so many curves?

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
I think it looks absolutely gross to be quite honest. I'm really over the whole console vertical thing. I feel like no matter how many times they try to push it, the majority don't do it.

Edit: I saw mock ups that looked better than this. This really does look like some 2WIRE router.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
TCUrBFP.png

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
looks like a router, why couldn't they go with clean design. So much dust going to get in there lol

Nikodemos

Seems like it's designed to be vertical, no more laying your console flat. It would look really weird on its side, even the all-digital variant.

I like it, people are getting bored of the same ol' minimalist plain designs, bring on the Westworld future.

Last edited:

Allandor

First impression: I was laughing.

Looks ugly and it looks like the console can only stand vertically.
The controller still looks good, but the console design is really really bad.

BTW, how tall is this thing. The controller isn't that tiny.

Top Bottom