• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of PS5's look

i mentioned it in the other thread...like a hapsburg version of an xbox360...i mean i know they were trying to go for sleek and modern but...eh i dont care i havnt purchased a console since ps2 era.

I just watch these things to see what ill eventually get on pc at some point...depending on the studio

charles-spain.jpg

my favorite part though was the price

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looks future-y

Tripolygon

Banned
It is definitely not a boring rectangular black box thats for sure. Glad we are back to actually interesting console designs like old times.

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Alienware

Totally unexpected organic look, 90s throwback but massive props for going balls out with something new. And amazing to have a base non disc SKU

Flintty

Disc version carryin too much weight around the bottom. Yes I just fat shamed PS5.

Disc less looks better but it’s a bold design. Not a fan of the horns.

Orta

Banned
I can't decide between an external hard drive or a Dyson that has fallen awkwardly on its side.

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
The controller looks like shit too, with the two tone design. That shadowy teaser image made it look like they'd ditched that, but I guess not. Gross.

That looks really good.

I love the digital version and that's the one i'm going to get.

Now its time to get a nice white and black wrap for my PS4 Pro

Fuck i can't wait

Top Bottom