• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games have you been buying?

last game i bought was Persona 5 Royal on Switch but hardly touched it. beat the game twice already on PS4 so i'm in no rush to go through it.

thinking about buying Nier Automata on Switch. Also, VA-11 HALL-A (already have it on PC). also waiting for a good sale on FIFA 23. lowest so far is £36. still far too much for me. i bought FIFA last year for £12.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I see. I also am pc gamer but over the years, i found that I mostly buy and collect steam games rather than play them :p

There’s definitely times where I feel like I’m collecting games. I’ve barely even looked at any of the free stuff I’ve received from Epic and Prime Gaming.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Last one I bought was Judgment, and I'm having lot of fun with it.

Haven't been getting games day 1 in a while, I feel like I have enough backlog and to be honest, nothing new hypes me as it used to.

reksveks

This year

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
Elden Ring
Mighty Goose
LIS Remaster
Chrono Cross
KRZ: TV Edition
Tunic
A Memior Blue
Chinatown Detective Agency
Othercide
AI The Somnium Files 2
Soul Hackers 2
TMNT Shredders Revenge
Omori
Vampire Survivor
Tetris Effect Connected (like 3rd time)
As Dusk Falls
Digimon Survive
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
Spiritfarer
Immortality
Umurangi Generation Special Edition
Akane
F1 Manager
A Plague Tale: Requiem - Windows edition
Signalis

No P5R yet (but playing)
Sommerville will buy today i think
Pentiment maybe but may not

I have skipped the 3-5 quid games that I have bought

Last edited:

F31 Leopard

Was just going to say that someone has Switch Fever until I noticed the PSX haphazardly shoved in an entertainment center/shelf. Very, very nice. Personally, I would have that beautiful bastard fully displayed!
Here's a size comparison with PS4 Pro.
xEGpgdz.jpg

Hitman HD Enhanced Collection on sale just so I could play through Blood Money again. Totally worth it.

Also bought Borderlands GOTY Edition. I'll be getting around to that one soon.

Top Bottom